2 x 350 hp turbo Cummins
Air conditioner, Bed linen, Blankets, Double bed cabin (5), Pillows, Sheets, Towels
Kayak, Snorkeling equipment, Water ski, Windsurfers
Cockpit table, Deck shower, Sun Tent, Sunbathing area, Sunbathing cushions, Teak Decks
Board games, IPOD connection, Wi-Fi
Check in time
Check out time
Security deposit: 0.00 €
|01.01 - 11.06||11.06 - 02.07||02.07 - 13.08||13.08 - 03.09||03.09 - 31.12|
|18,000 €||20,000 €||22,000 €||20,000 €||18,000 €|
*All prices are in EUR
IN PRICE NCLUDED:
boat rental for seven days, shipboard accommodation, insurance, all boat expenses, fuel, guest taxes, linens and towels, crew, use of generator, use of internet on board; Wi-Fi and unlimited use of tender for water sports, windsurf, kayak
IN PRICE NOT INCLUDED:
food, port fees (approx. 800 – 1500 EUR/week), marina fees, drinks, transfers, city tours and national park tickets.
• Food options:
1. Half board (breakfast and lunch) 350 EUR per person for 1 week
2. Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) 570 EUR per person for 1 week
• Beverage options:
1. Beverages on yacht bar (by the bar price list), clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board
2. All inclusive drinks: Croatian wines, beers, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices, 200 EUR per person for seven days.
• National park tickets
• Jet Ski - 150 € per hour – available only for licence holders
• Children till 7 years: 50 % discount
• Children till 4 years: free of charge
Anđeo is one of the nicest gulets available for charter in Croatia.
It’s hard to find some other gulet that went through such extensive refits to have her current look. On the outside, Anđeo has a classic appearance and image of the superbly maintained gulet. Interior is quite the opposite and has modern look with bright colours dominating. Five en suite double bed cabins accommodate up to 10 passengers followed up by the crew of 3.
Due to her popularity, Anđeo gets booked very fast, so you might consider booking it longer in advance.