Laws and regulations of sailling in Croatia

Let’s find your perfect adventure

Transport icon
Calendar icon
Calendar icon
User icon

Price per week

At least one person on the vessel must possess valid nautical and VHF licence.

Navigational and VHF licences, in Croatia, are issued by Port Authorities.

If your licence is issued in a foreign country, please check whether it’s valid for Croatian territorial waters or we can check it out for you.

If you don’t want to hire a skipper, you must send us copies of your licences in advance to confirm the booking. Also, you must have the originals with you on board.

In addition to navigational and VHF licence, you must also have a certified crew list on board. We will get this document for you when you deliver us all needed information and give it to you during the checking in.

In case some changes in the crew occur during the sail, you must notify us immediately so we could make a new list.

Email icon
Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Share icon
Phone icon